Alan Record | NEW - €839.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Alan Record | NEW
- Frame Size: 55cm (suitable for rider height of: 168-180cm)
- Gears: Shimano RX100 (2x7)
This Alan Record racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 14-speed Shimano RX100 gear-group and a wheelset containing Shimano 105 hubs and Mavic rims. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Alan was founded in 1972 by the Italian Falconi Lodovico who named the brand after his 2 children (Alberto and Annamaria). Alan is well known for being the first bicycle manufacturer to use aluminium frames made from aerospace grade aluminium. Alan also partnered with many other well known brands (such as Colnago) to provide them with high quality aluminium frames.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Shimano RX100 brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano RX100 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano RX100 crankset
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- San Marco Rolls saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!