Batavus Course - €439.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gears: Shimano Exage (2x7)
This Batavus Course racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 14-speed Shimano Exage gear-group and an original wheelset containing Weinmann rims and Shimano hubs. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history. Note: The frame has a small dent on the top tube.
About the brand:
Batavus is a Dutch bicycle brand founded in 1904 which seriously started producing road bikes in the 70s. Famous models include the Champion, Course, Criterium and Equipe. Batavus became one of the largest bicycle manufacturers and sponsored professional road teams for several years.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Shimano Exage brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano Exage crankset
- New pedals
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New handlebar tape, white
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!