Batavus (single-speed) - €439.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 61cm (suitable for rider height of: 184-201cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
Single-speed city bike based on a early 80s Batavus frame, found in the western part of the Netherlands. The convenient city-handlebars, Michelin Dynamic Classic tires, and anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Batavus is a Dutch bicycle brand founded in 1904 which seriously started producing road bikes in the 70s. Famous models include the Champion, Course, Criterium and Equipe. Batavus became one of the largest bicycle manufacturers and sponsored professional road teams for several years.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Michelin Dynamic Classic 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars
- New freewheel (gear ratio 44/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Brooks handlebar tape, brown
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!