Batavus Sprint (single-speed) - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Batavus Sprint (single-speed)
- Frame Size: 61cm (suitable for rider height of: 184-201cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Batavus frame from the late 1970s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Batavus is a Dutch bicycle brand founded in 1904 which seriously started producing road bikes in the 70s. Famous models include the Champion, Course, Criterium and Equipe. Batavus became one of the largest bicycle manufacturers and sponsored professional road teams for several years.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New pedals
- New handlebar tape, brown
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Macon saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!