Bernard Dangre - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 56cm (suitable for rider height of: 170-185cm)
- Gear(s): Modern Shimano Tourney (1x7)
Bernard Dangre city bike, found in the northern part of France. The convenient city-handlebars, ENE Ciclo tires and anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Tourney gear group has 7 blades at the back and 1 blade in the front, the bike is equipped with an indexed Shimano handlebar shifter. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been checked or replaced.
About the brand:
Bernard Dangre started his business in Valenciennes in northern France. The company did not keep a warehouse but every bike was made to order, with a choice of 20 different varieties of paint and a wide range of models.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars and stem
- New Shimano Tourney index handlebar shifter
- New Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- New Sun-Race 7-speed freewheel
- New Brooks handlebar tape, brown
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Macon saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!