Bernard Dangre (single-speed) - €439.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Bernard Dangre (single-speed)
- Frame Size: 56cm (suitable for rider height of: 170-182cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
Single-speed racer based on a Bernard Dangre frame which we found in the northern part of France. The Schwalbe Lugano racing tires and Shimano anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Bernard Dangre started his business in Valenciennes in northern France. The company did not keep a warehouse but every bike was made to order, with a choice of 20 different varieties of paint and a wide range of models.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Dia Compe 2-finger brake levers
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Sturmey Archer freewheel (gear ratio 18/44)
- New handlebar tape, black
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!