Bianchi (single-speed) - €539.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-193cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Bianchi frame from the late 1970s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Bianchi is one of the most historic and prestigious brands of bicycles. In 1885 Edoardo Bianchi, then 21 years old, started his enterprise as a bicycle manufacturer in his little shop in Milan. Bianchi bicycles are traditionally painted Celeste, a turqoise color also known as Bianchi Green.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars and stem
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New Brooks handlebar tape, back
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!