Concorde Classic - €419.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 56cm (suitable for rider height of: 170-182cm)
- Gears: Shimano Exage 500EX (2x7)
Late 80s steel Concorde Classic racer which we found in the western part of the Netherlands. Shimano Exage gear group with 14 gears in total. This bike is equipped with its original wheelset containing Wolber rims. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history. Note: The frame has some spots, all of which have been treated by a coating to ensure its ready for the future.
About the brand:
Concorde is a Dutch brand which had its frames built in Italy by Billato and Ciöcc. Concorde sponsored the Dutch PDM cycling team between 1986 and 1992, winning the 1990 world championships on a Concorde bike.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Shimano Exage brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano Exage brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano Exage crankset
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New pedals
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!