Dangre | NEW - $549.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Dangre | NEW
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-193cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Dangre frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Bernard Dangre started his business in Valenciennes in northern France. The company did not keep a warehouse but every bike was made to order, with a choice of 20 different varieties of paint and a wide range of models.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New handlebars and stem
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!