Eddy Merckx (single-speed) - €419.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Eddy Merckx (single-speed)
- Frame Size: 58cm (suitable for rider height of: 175-190cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
Single-speed city bike based on a early 80s Eddy Merckx frame, found in the northern part of France. The convenient city-handlebars, Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires, and anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Eddy Merckx, former Tour de France winner, started producing bicycles in 1980. He worked together with the best frame builders to build the best bikes possible. Even to this day Eddy Merckx bicycles are featured in the Tour de France peloton.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Road Cruiser 32mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (18 teeth)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!