Gazelle Champion Mondial - €599.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Gazelle Champion Mondial
- Frame Size: 64cm (suitable for rider height of: 194-207cm)
- Gears: Shimano 600 Tricolor (2x7)
Late 80s steel Gazelle Champion Mondial racer which we found in the western part of the Netherlands. Shimano 600 gear group with 14 gears in total. This bike is equipped with a wheelset containing Shimano 600 hubs and Mavic rims. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Royal Dutch Gazelle is the largest Dutch bicycle manufacturer, producing 300,000 bicycles per year. The company was founded in 1892, initially importing bicycles from England and later, in 1902, they started producing their own bicycles. In the 70s and 80s Gazelle became the largest steel hand-built frame manufacturer in western Europe.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Shimano 600 brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano 600 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano 600 crankset
- Cinelli stem and handlebars
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals, black
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- San Marco Rolls saddle, white
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!