Gazelle Champion Mondial | NEW - $570.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Gazelle Champion Mondial | NEW
- Frame Size: 61cm (suitable for rider height of: 184-201cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Gazelle Champion Mondial frame from the late 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Royal Dutch Gazelle is the largest Dutch bicycle manufacturer, producing 300,000 bicycles per year. The company was founded in 1892, initially importing bicycles from England and later, in 1902, they started producing their own bicycles. In the 70s and 80s Gazelle became the largest steel hand-built frame manufacturer in western Europe.
- New 6KU wheelset
- New Kenda 25mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!