Gazelle Vuelta - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gears: Campagnolo (2x8)
This Gazelle racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 16-speed Campagnolo gear-group and a wheelset with Mavic rims and Campagnolo hubs. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Royal Dutch Gazelle is the largest Dutch bicycle manufacturer, producing 300,000 bicycles per year. The company was founded in 1892, initially importing bicycles from England and later, in 1902, they started producing their own bicycles. In the 70s and 80s Gazelle became the largest steel hand-built frame manufacturer in western Europe.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- Campagnolo brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano RX100 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Campagnolo crankset
- New Miche 8-speed cassette
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals, black
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!