Gitane - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 56cm (suitable for rider height of: 170-182cm)
- Gear(s): Shimano Deore / Sachs Huret (2x5)
Mid 80s steel Gitane racer which we found in the northern part of France. The new aluminium wheelset and ENE Ciclo tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Deore / Sachs Huret gear group has 5 blades at the back and 2 blades in the front. Low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced or checked.
About the brand:
Gitane bikes have been produced since the 1930s. It has become famous as a French racing brand in the 1960s up until the mid 80s. Gitane sponsored some great riders including Jacques Anquetil, Joop Zoetemelk and Bernard Hinault.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- CLB brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Nervar crankset
- New pedals
- New Nervar 5-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New racing saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!