Gitane Mach 210 - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Gitane Mach 210
- Frame Size: 60cm (suitable for rider height of: 180-195cm)
- Gears: Sachs Huret (3x7)
Late 80s Gitane Mach 210 racer which we found in the northern part of France. Sachs Huret gear group with 21 gears in total. This bike is equipped with its original wheelset containing Rigida rims. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Gitane bikes have been produced since the 1930s. It has become famous as a French racing brand in the 1960s up until the mid 80s. Gitane sponsored some great riders including Jacques Anquetil, Joop Zoetemelk and Bernard Hinault.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Shimano 105 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Stronglight crankset
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New pedals
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!