Jan Janssen | NEW - $483.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Jan Janssen | NEW
- Frame Size: 51cm (suitable for rider height of: 154-165cm)
- Gears: Shimano / SunTour (2x6)
This Jan Janssen racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 12-speed Shimano / SunTour gear-group and an original wheelset containing Ambrosio rims and Shimano hubs. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history. Note: The frame has some spots, all of which have been treated by a coating to ensure its ready for the future.
About the brand:
Jan Janssen is the first Dutch Tour de France winner who started his own bicycle brand after his career ended in 1972. Jan Janssen started a collaboration with the Belgian Flandria brand. However, after 2 years Jan Janssen started building bikes by himself since he was not satisfied with the quality of the Flandria frames. Jan Janssen bikes are produced up until this day.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Shimano 600 brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano 105 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano 600 crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New Sunrace 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, brown
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!