Le Velo de Mercier - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Le Velo de Mercier
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret / Simplex (2x6)
This Mercier racer with gears dates back to the early 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality Sachs Huret / Simplex gear group with 12 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics.
About the brand:
Mercier was created in 1919 by Emile Mercier in St. Etienne, France. The company began by producing parts for pedals and by 1924 they started manufacturing bicycle frames. Full bicycles were built from the 1930s. The first association with a professional bicycle team was in 1933 and the team remained in competition until 1984. This makes Mercier the team with most Tour de France participations in history.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Dia Compe 2-finger brake levers
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!