Leleu Columbus - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 60cm (suitable for rider height of: 180-195cm)
- Gears: Campagnolo /Sachs (2x6)
Late 80s Leleu racer with Columbus tubing which we found in the northern part of the Netherlands. Campagnolo gear group (except of the shifters that are Sachs) with 12 gears in total. This bike is equipped with its original wheelset containing Rigida rims and Sachs Huret hubs. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Leleu was a French bicycle manufacturer based in Lille. They produced bikes from the 1940s up until the 1990s which were mainly sold in the northern part of France. Locally they sponsored many teams.
- New Michelin Dynamic Classic 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Dia Compe brake levers
- Campagnolo crankset
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New pedals
- New handle bar tape, brown
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!