Leleu (single-speed) - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
- Weight: 10.8 kg
Single-speed racer based on a Leleu frame which we found in the northern part of France. The ENE Ciclo tires and Shimano anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Leleu was a French bicycle manufacturer based in Lille. They produced bikes from the 1940s up until the 1990s which were mainly sold in the northern part of France. Locally they sponsored many teams and managed to obtain a contract to produce bikes for Decathlon.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Dia Compe 2-finger brake levers
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Sturmey Archer freewheel (17 teeth)
- New handlebar tape, black
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!