MBK Sport I - €459.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
MBK Sport I
- Frame Size: 56cm (suitable for rider height of: 170-182cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret (2x6)
This MBK Sport I racer with gears dates back to the mid 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality Sachs Huret gear group with 12 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics.
About the brand:
MBK is the continuation of the Motobecane brand after 1984 when it was acquired by Yamaha. In the 80s and 90s MBK brought some very nice steel bicycles onto the market as well as sponsoring several major teams.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Dia Compe 165 extension brake levers
- Motobecane crankset
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!