MBK Trainer - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gear(s): Shimano Exage (2x6)
Late 80s steel MBK racer which we found in the western part of the Netherlands. The new aluminium wheelset and ENE Ciclo tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Exage gear group has 6 blades at the back and 2 blades in the front. Low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced or checked.
About the brand:
MBK is the continuation of the Motobecane brand after 1984 when it was acquired by Yamaha. In the 80s and 90s MBK brought some very nice steel bicycles onto the market as well as sponsoring several major teams.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Shimano Exage brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano Exage crankset
- New Shimano 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, red
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New State Comfort saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!