MBK Trainer - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gears: Shimano Exage (2x7)
This MBK Trainer racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 14-speed Shimano Exage gear-group and an original wheelset with Rigida rims and Shimano hubs. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
MBK is the continuation of the Motobecane brand after 1984 when it was acquired by Yamaha. In the 80s and 90s MBK brought some very nice steel bicycles onto the market as well as sponsoring several major teams.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Shimano Exage brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano Exage crankset
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals, silver
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!