Mercier (single-speed) - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 50cm (suitable for rider height of: 152-162cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed mixte bike is built using a Mercier frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts making the bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Mercier was created in 1919 by Emile Mercier in St. Etienne, France. The company began by producing parts for pedals and by 1924 they started manufacturing bicycle frames. Full bicycles were built from the 1930s. The first association with a professional bicycle team was in 1933 and the team remained in competition until 1984. This makes Mercier the team with most Tour de France participations in history.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (46/18 gear ratio)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!