Motobecane - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 50cm (suitable for rider height of: 152-167cm)
- Gear(s): Modern Shimano Tourney (1x7)
This high quality yet elegant Motobecane mixte with gears dates back to the early 1980s. The convenient low top tube and Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Tourney gear group has 7 blades at the back and 1 blade in the front, the bike is equipped with an indexed Shimano handlebar shifter. Low in maintenance since most mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Motobecane was established in 1923 and is one of the most famous French manufacturers of bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles and many other small vehicles. The name is a compound of moto (motorcycle) and becane (bicycle). They became internationally known by sponsoring professional teams and winning the Tour de France in 1973 with Luis Ocaña.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Road Cruiser 32mm tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New Dahon crankset
- New Shimano Tourney 7-speed shifter
- New Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- New Ventura 7-speed freewheel
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!