Motobecane (single-speed) - €519.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-187cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
Single-speed city bike based on a late 70s Motobecane frame, found in the northern part of France. The convenient city-handlebars, ENE Ciclo tires, and anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The Dia Compe round fenders add extra elegance to this bike. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Motobecane was established in 1923 and is one of the most famous French manufacturers of bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles and many other small vehicles. The name is a compound of moto (motorcycle) and becane (bicycle). They became internationally known by sponsoring professional teams and winning the Tour de France in 1973 with Luis Ocaña.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 44/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Brooks handlebar tape, brown
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
- Dia Compe fenders
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!