Nord St. Etienne (single-speed) - €459.00
Nord St. Etienne
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Nord St. Etienne (single-speed)
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-187cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Nord St. Etienne frame from the late 1970s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
St. Etienne Cycles were produced in the French city of St. Etienne which was known to be a bicycle production hub. St. Etienne Cycles also produced a lot of bike for the American market until they were taken over by Mercier in 1991.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New pedals
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!