Peugeot 1984 - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 60cm (suitable for rider height of: 180-195cm)
- Gear(s): Simplex (2x6)
1984 Peugeot racer which we found in the western part of the Netherlands. The new aluminium wheelset and Michelin Dynamic Classic tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Simplex gear group has 6 blades at the back and 2 blades in the front. Low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced or checked.
About the brand:
Peugeot was founded in 1882 and became increasingly famous by sponsoring professional riders. 10 Tour de France victories, countless championships and other races have been won on bikes with the Lion emblem.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Michelin Dynamic Classic 25mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New easy to reach Dia Compe extension brake levers
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, white
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, white
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!