Peugeot | NEW - $505.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Peugeot | NEW
- Frame Size: 58cm (suitable for rider height of: 175-188cm)
- Gear(s): Simplex (2x5)
This Peugeot racer with gears dates back to the early 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality Simplex gear group with 10 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics. Note: The frame has some spots, all of which have been treated by a coating to ensure its ready for the future.
About the brand:
Peugeot was founded in 1882 and became increasingly famous by sponsoring professional riders. 10 Tour de France victories, countless championships and other races have been won on bikes with the Lion emblem.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New BLB Crosstop brake levers
- New Ergotec Riser handlebars
- New Sunrace 5-speed freewheel
- New handlebar grips, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!