Peugeot Bourgogne - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 60cm (suitable for rider height of: 180-195cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret / Simplex (2x6)
This Peugeot Bourgogne racer with gears dates back to the mid 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality Sachs Huret / Simplex gear group with 12 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics. Note: The frame has some spots, all of which have been treated by a coating to ensure its ready for the future.
About the brand:
Peugeot was founded in 1882 and became increasingly famous by sponsoring professional riders. 10 Tour de France victories, countless championships and other races have been won on bikes with the Lion emblem.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Dia Compe 204 brake levers
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New racing saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!