Peugeot Chenonceaux (single-speed) - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Peugeot Chenonceaux (single-speed)
- Frame Size: 54cm (suitable for rider height of: 163-180cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Peugeot frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Peugeot was founded in 1882 and became increasingly famous by sponsoring professional riders. 10 Tour de France victories, countless championships and other races have been won on bikes with the Lion emblem.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars and stem
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New grips, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!