Peugeot Iseran - €459.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gears: Simplex / Sachs Huret (2x5)
Mid-80s steel Peugeot Iseran racer which we found in the northern part of France. Simplex / Sachs Huret gear group with 10 gears in total. This bike is equipped with its original wheelset containing Maillard hubs and Rigida rims. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Peugeot was founded in 1882 and became increasingly famous by sponsoring professional riders. 10 Tour de France victories, countless championships and other races have been won on bikes with the Lion emblem.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Original brake levers with new rubber hoods
- New pedals
- New Sunrace 5-speed freewheel
- New handle bar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!