Presto | NEW - €799.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Presto | NEW
- Frame Size: 55cm (suitable for rider height of: 168-180cm)
- Gears: Campagnolo Nuovo Record (2x6)
This Presto racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 12 speed Campagnolo gear-group and an original wheelset containing Mavic MA40 rims and Campagnolo hubs. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Presto was started in 1924 in Amsterdam. The brand became famous in the 1960s and 1970s when several riders had big victories on Presto bikes. The Presto frames were all hand-built and contain many nice details such as the lugs, tubing and Amsterdam Andrew Crosses on the frame.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- Campagnolo brakes with Campagnolo brake pads
- Campagnolo brake levers with Campagnolo rubber hoods
- Campagnolo crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New handlebar tape, white
- New stainless steel cabling
- San Marco Rolls saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!