Raleigh - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 53cm (suitable for rider height of: 160-177cm)
- Gear(s): Modern Shimano Tourney (1x7)
Raleigh city bike, found in the northern part of France. The convenient city-handlebars, Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tires and anti-corrosion chain make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Tourney gear group has 7 blades at the back and 1 blade in the front, the bike is equipped with an indexed Shimano handlebar shifter. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been checked or replaced.
About the brand:
Raleigh is a British bicycle manufacturer based in Nottingham and founded in 1885. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world and by 1913 it was the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world. Raleigh has a long association with the cycle sport most notably by sponsoring the T.I. Raleigh team in the 70s and 80s, winning the Tour de France in 1980.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New handlebars and stem
- New Shimano Tourney index handlebar shifter
- New Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- New Sunrace 7-speed freewheel
- New Brooks handlebar tape, brown
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Macon saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!