Raleigh | NEW - $527.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Raleigh | NEW
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gears: Sachs Huret (2x5)
This Raleigh racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 10-speed Sachs Huret gear-group and an original wheelset. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
Raleigh is a British bicycle manufacturer based in Nottingham and founded in 1885. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world and by 1913 it was the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world. Raleigh has a long association with the cycle sport most notably by sponsoring the T.I. Raleigh team in the 70s and 80s, winning the Tour de France in 1980.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Weinmann brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Custom crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New Sunrace 5-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!