Raleigh - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret (2x5)
Early 80s steel Raleigh racer which we found in the western part of the Netherlands. The new aluminium wheelset and Michelin Dynamic Classic tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Sachs Huret gear group has 5 blades at the back and 2 blades in the front. Low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced or checked.
About the brand:
Raleigh is a British bicycle manufacturer based in Nottingham and founded in 1885. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world and by 1913 it was the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world. Raleigh has a long association with the cycle sport most notably by sponsoring the T.I. Raleigh team in the 70s and 80s, winning the Tour de France in 1980.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Michelin Dynamic Classic 25m tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Weinmann brakes with new brake pads
- New Dia Compe 204 brake levers
- Sakae crankset
- New Sunrace 5-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, black
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New racing saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!