Raleigh Competition - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-191cm)
- Gears: Shimano Exage (2x6)
This Raleigh Competition racer with gears dates back to the late 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality SunTour gear group with 12 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics.
About the brand:
Raleigh is a British bicycle manufacturer based in Nottingham and founded in 1885. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world and by 1913 it was the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world. Raleigh has a long association with the cycle sport most notably by sponsoring the T.I. Raleigh team in the 70s and 80s, winning the Tour de France in 1980.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 23mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Weinmann brakes with new brake pads
- New Dia Compe extension brake levers
- SR crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New Ventura 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, white
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, brown
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!