Raleigh Pursuit | NEW - $549.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
Raleigh Pursuit | NEW
- Frame Size: 59cm (suitable for rider height of: 178-193cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Raleigh frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Raleigh is a British bicycle manufacturer based in Nottingham and founded in 1885. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world and by 1913 it was the largest manufacturer of bicycles in the world. Raleigh has a long association with the cycle sport most notably by sponsoring the T.I. Raleigh team in the 70s and 80s, winning the Tour de France in 1980.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New handlebars and stem
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New Monte Grappa saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!