RIH Elan - $527.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 58cm (suitable for rider height of: 175-188cm)
- Gears: Shimano RX100 (2x7)
This RIH Elan racer is great for putting in some miles while enjoying the vintage style. It is equipped with a 14-speed Shimano RX100 gear-group and an original wheelset. All mechanical gear parts are original and in great condition. A lightweight, super fast, piece of history.
About the brand:
RIH was founded in 1921 in Amsterdam. They became one of the first frame builders capable of building lightweight steel frames. RIH soon became world famous due to the large success riders had on their bikes. A total of 63 World- and Olympic championships were won on RIH bikes.
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm racing tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- Shimano RX100 brakes with new brake pads
- Shimano RX100 brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano RX100 crankset
- New MKS Sylvan Road pedals
- New Sunrace 7-speed cassette
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!