Stablinski - €479.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret (2x6)
This Stablinski racer with gears dates back to the early 1980s. The bike is equipped with a quality Sachs Huret gear group with 12 gears in total. Low in maintenance since necessary mechanical parts have been replaced and the bike has been carefully checked by our mechanics.
About the brand:
Jean Stablinski was a French professional cyclist from a family of Polish immigrants. He rode from 1952 to 1968 during which he was world road champion in 1962 and won the Vuelta in 1958.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Lugano 25mm tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- Weinmann brake levers with new rubber hoods
- Shimano RX100 crankset
- New Sunrace 6-speed freewheel
- New pedals
- New handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- New racing saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!