Stablinski (single-speed) - €459.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-187cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed city bike is built using a Stablinski frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts ensuring a very comfortable riding experience. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced. Note: The frame has some spots, all of which have been treated by a coating to ensure its ready for the future.
About the brand:
Jean Stablinski was a French professional cyclist from a family of Polish immigrants. He rode from 1952 to 1968 during which he was world road champion in 1962 and won the Vuelta in 1958.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New freewheel (gear ratio 46/18)
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!