Talbot - €499.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gear(s): Sachs Huret (2x5)
Early 80s Talbot racer which we found in the northern part of France. The new aluminium wheelset and Michelin Dynamic Classic tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Sachs Huret gear group has 5 blades at the back and 2 blades in the front. Low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced or checked.
About the brand:
Originally Talbot was a British automobile manufacturer founded in 1903. In 1978 it was acquired by the Peugeot Group which then produced a separate line of Talbot bicycles.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Michelin Dynamic Classic 25mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Dia Compe easy to reach Guidonet brake levers
- New Venture 6-speed freewheel
- New handlebar tape, white
- New pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, white
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!