Talbot - €559.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 50cm (suitable for rider height of: 152-167cm)
- Gear(s): Modern Shimano Tourney (1x7)
This high quality yet elegant Talbot mixte with gears dates back to the early 1980s. The convenient low top tube and ENE Ciclo tires make this bike ideal for day-to-day usage. The external Shimano Tourney gear group has 7 blades at the back and 1 blade in the front, the bike is equipped with an indexed Shimano handlebar shifter. Low in maintenance since most mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Originally Talbot was a British automobile manufacturer founded in 1903. In 1978 it was acquired by the Peugeot Group which then produced a separate line of Talbot bicycles.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New ENE Ciclo 28mm tires
- New KMC Z8.3 chain
- New Dia Compe DC730 brakes
- New Saccon brake levers
- New Dahon crankset
- New Shimano Tourney 7-speed shifter
- New Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- New Ventura 7-speed freewheel
- New MKS Sylvan Touring pedals
- New Brooks handlebar tape, black
- New stainless steel cabling
- Original saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!