Talbot (single-speed) - $549.00
DHL OR FULLY ASSEMBLED DELIVERY
2 WEEK RETURN POLICY
1 YEAR WARRANTY
100+ BIKES DIRECTLY AVAILABLE
- Frame Size: 57cm (suitable for rider height of: 173-185cm)
- Gear(s): Sturmey Archer single speed
This single-speed racer is built using a Talbot frame from the early 1980s. The quality steel frame is combined with matching modern parts making the bike ideal for day-to-day usage. Very low in maintenance since all mechanical parts have been replaced.
About the brand:
Originally Talbot was a British automobile manufacturer founded in 1903. In 1978 it was acquired by the Peugeot Group which then produced a separate line of Talbot bicycles.
- New Damskø lightweight aluminium wheelset
- New Schwalbe Delta Cruiser 28mm tires
- New Shimano anti-corrosion chain
- New Dia Compe 505Q brakes
- New Dia Compe 2-finger brake levers
- New bottom bracket and crankset
- New Ergotec Riser handlebars
- New Sturmey Archer freewheel (46/18 gear ratio)
- New Touring pedals
- New stainless steel cabling
- New BLB Fly saddle, black
Compatible with the following accessories:
Condition: All our bikes are carefully inspected, cleaned and greased. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. Paintwork is original. All parts have been thoroughly checked and where deemed necessary, replaced.
We make sure your bike is running smoothly
Many of the parts are replaced to be able to deliver bikes in perfect condition!
Make it city ready
Choose your accessories and you are ready to enjoy your rides!